Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Keep using TextMate unregistered, indefinitely (forever, aka eternity)

Ok, this one is real easy. I didn't come up with it, but I often forget where the file is that I'm supposed to delete so I thought I'd put a note here and never forget again...until next month :)

This is a one-step process. Not two, not three. Just one. Delete the following file:

~/Library/Preferences/com.macromates.textmate.plist
Done already? You'll lose your preferences, but if you're too skint to buy this stuff then you don't deserve to have preferences.

If you're wondering what will happen next, you'll get 30 more days to evaluate TextMate. See you in 30 days :)

1 comment:

Soryu said...

Or you could just buy it. The advantage here is that you will only have to do it once AND you even support the developer! How awesome is that!